Well it started out as a beautiful day (and stayed that way at least in weather). I walked up to campus and attended my two classes for the morning. God, Life was pretty uneventful. Rachel actually just switched into that class, so I helped get her up to speed. I'm kinda wary of this professor. I guess I need to get a better feel for him but he seems pretty quick to discount arguments or argue that things are full of holes. Hmm, full opinion to come later.
The other class, Media, was also nothing too spectacular. It was a lot of talk about inventions and their effect on society and about some of the readings which, having just switched in, I had not done. On a more fun note, those readings (3 of them) are due tomorrow with 1 page responses for two of the three!! More reading!!! whoo hoo!
On a strange note, both of my classes
showed this exact same picture today. Not sure why, but they did.
So I walked home to get some lunch after visiting a few other informational locations on campus. On the way home I noticed for the first time how many what we will call "Baby walkers" there are around Coogee Beach. There are an inordinate amount of people walking who are pregnant or with strollers or some other child they carry/propel.
Lunch was a sandwich and from there, guess what I did? Oh, come on, guess!!
I READ.......
All of the motivation I had this past week was drained out of me in one night. Now I've been trying to read/write with breaks as motivation whether it be this blog or reading Eldest (good book, much better than Eragon), but to no avail. These journals and readings are painful. Such is my retrubution for being in Sydney, right? Yes, all you people back home may relish in the fact that I'm doing stupid work right now if it helps you justify the world. Whatever, I just have to pass. Back to finish at least the assignment due tomorrow.
Worst part is that there are many other things I need to try to sort out this week before it gets to far into the session such as GRE (yes, mother, I know), joining clubs, finding a job, and if I will do any of the study abroad designed trips. Tomorrow I'm done by 10:30am so hopefully I can get much done then. Either that or I'll just go swim in freezing cold water or sunburn!
The other class, Media, was also nothing too spectacular. It was a lot of talk about inventions and their effect on society and about some of the readings which, having just switched in, I had not done. On a more fun note, those readings (3 of them) are due tomorrow with 1 page responses for two of the three!! More reading!!! whoo hoo!
So I walked home to get some lunch after visiting a few other informational locations on campus. On the way home I noticed for the first time how many what we will call "Baby walkers" there are around Coogee Beach. There are an inordinate amount of people walking who are pregnant or with strollers or some other child they carry/propel.
Lunch was a sandwich and from there, guess what I did? Oh, come on, guess!!
I READ.......
All of the motivation I had this past week was drained out of me in one night. Now I've been trying to read/write with breaks as motivation whether it be this blog or reading Eldest (good book, much better than Eragon), but to no avail. These journals and readings are painful. Such is my retrubution for being in Sydney, right? Yes, all you people back home may relish in the fact that I'm doing stupid work right now if it helps you justify the world. Whatever, I just have to pass. Back to finish at least the assignment due tomorrow.
Worst part is that there are many other things I need to try to sort out this week before it gets to far into the session such as GRE (yes, mother, I know), joining clubs, finding a job, and if I will do any of the study abroad designed trips. Tomorrow I'm done by 10:30am so hopefully I can get much done then. Either that or I'll just go swim in freezing cold water or sunburn!
1 comment:
I think you should join that rugby team, Wade. lol
Post a Comment