Friday, August 29, 2008
Movie day!
Monday was a slow day. The afternoon I just watch a few movies in between readings for class, all of which I have never seen before ( I think they were The Number 23 and The Butterfly effect). Lazy day overall. In the afternoon, the guys came back and they wanted to go see Taken that night. For any of you that have not seen the previews, the movie is basically Liam Neeson trying to get back his daughter who's been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris. The movie was, for lack of a better word, kick-ass. Liam Neeson just drops people, just #%^$*s them up. Very cool action flick. Kinda like the Bourne series in the style. The director is actually the one who did District B-13, the movie I was talking about before (only 2 movies he's directed). Anywho, good movie, acutally doesn't come out in the states till January (ha!), but see it when it does. Came back, stayed up a little longer writing the reading responses beore bed. Woo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment