Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friday

This morning I woke up with some motivation. I meandered into the living room, opened up my laptop and started doing some planning. I got a calendar together for classes, tests, breaks, etc. Hooray Outlook! I tried to figure out when I would have some long weekends I could exploit for traveling and when would be good times to be doing other things.
Most of the morning was done getting some productive things done on the computer. I threw a couple of movies up on the TV while working to keep myself entertained. Saw Hancock and half of We Own the Night.
Stuff, stuff, stuff...

Fajita Night! Shapiro and the boys decided it was time for Fajita night (again, for them). Grocery shopping ensued. And they were delicious... Shapiro made some really good Guacamole and chicken fajitas while a couple others of us made Nachos. We tried a mexican beer with dinner (Ariba) kinda like Carona and some other one that had no flavor whatsoever (not mexican...tasmanian).
Around 10 we headed over to the sports bar to find the nearest television that had the Olympic's Opening ceremony on. There was no sound, being a bar with other music playing, but WOOOOW, that was amazing.
We were having debates on the tile performance part whether it was motorized or if there were people under it. I was floored when they all crawled out and started waving. Conclusions 1) China has too many people 2) those people have too much time 3) their extra time is used to fuel their OCD perfectionism.

No comments: