Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mon/Tues blend

Monday morning was a bit of a lazy morning. Actually missed both of my classes, whoops. But, no worries, they are tutorials and the lectures (actually voice recorded) are online, not that they contained anything vital.
Instead I wound up reading for Class
Read for class, figured I should do something productive.
Don't really think I did anything notable for the rest of the day. If I do then I don't remember it...the price of not blogging more expediently.

Tuesday was class at 9am getting there early to print off my response paper. Class was interesting talking about how the media interacts with society on a developmental level. Kinda cool. Actually find myself participating much more than I would expect in the two tuts for the "interesting" classes. (those would be God Life and Media)
Came back...read. Tends to be the trend with Monday's and Tuesdays.
Either today or Monday we went for Thai at a new place...yes, another (don't worry we still have at least three more to try around here. Was good, but not as good.
Uneventful days...

No comments: