Friday, August 8, 2008

Presentations Galore

Wednesday began a little bleary eyed. Woke up and tried to do some of my remaining work for the day. As I said in my last post, there were a lot of stories exchanged between the events of the previous night. Finished my response journal for the God, Life class and then began to head up to campus around 11, the bus was necessary. Got there, printed out my journal in the study abroad office and then headed to class. Class was rather uneventful, but the tutorial was much more interesting. Luke and I gave our presentation of the reading (it was more of a discussion leading than a presentation), and the debates and comments that ensued were much more engaging. Luke and I actually put on a pretty good duo. I do have one complaint about the professor. He's a very very bright man, very interesting, very astute, however he is very biased. He provides very good arguments and is excellent at voicing them, however all of his points are on the atheist side. I feel almost slighted because I would like to see strong arguments on both sides.

During my breaks I was busy working on the one page summary for my Sport, Law class. Sport Law proved, again, uneventful. Printed that page during the break, and then went to tutorial. Here I mustered my last bit of strength (I was dying by the end of the day) gave my presentation, talked a bit about the Olympics and such with the lecturer, and left to go to steak day. Ate, talked with some people. Came back, read some and watched There Will Be Blood. Bed never felt so good.
Note to self: goon is a bad decision...

No comments: