Steakday morning started out with a beautiful day. The water on the ocean was extremely calm and blue. Deciding to bus it since I needed to print my response paper, I went to the bus stop that had this half mullet-half afro hair due. To give you a better image: short hair up front, but hair on top was pretty long (almost 80's-esque) and the back looked like a glorified (wide) rat tail slightly combed to the side. I chuckled.
My God, Life tut today was kinda funny. He had told us that he had marked the wrong readings this week, but naturally half of the people forgot. So about half the class did the wrong readings, so conversation was split btn people who did one set and the ppl who did the other. Still somewhat interesting.
Went to lunch with another guy after class during my hour break and had a really good cool chat with him while eating some indian.
Hiking over to class, Sport Law gave us a nice 20-30min long video (for the 2 hr class the 1st hour is always a video for the ppl doing the 6credit version of the course) that was about the South Sydney Rabbitohs rugby club and how the working class was really what founded it. The end of it focuses on the progression of it being owned by Russell Crowe and some other dude.
Chris, Ashely and I went to the roundhouse for our second hour break. Most of it was spent uploading pictures to facebook (for them). The final tut was simply about 20 min of lets talk about the olympics, 10-15 min of a presentation and 10-20 min of what essay topics did u guys come up with, are they good, and what sources can I give you to use. I love this class.
We hopped on the bus to Coogee and went directly to Steak Night where I paid for my steak, chips, salad and drink with change. :D
We came back and I pretty much just watched olympics with the guys for the rest of the night. Some of these events are just crazy...
My God, Life tut today was kinda funny. He had told us that he had marked the wrong readings this week, but naturally half of the people forgot. So about half the class did the wrong readings, so conversation was split btn people who did one set and the ppl who did the other. Still somewhat interesting.
Went to lunch with another guy after class during my hour break and had a really good cool chat with him while eating some indian.
Hiking over to class, Sport Law gave us a nice 20-30min long video (for the 2 hr class the 1st hour is always a video for the ppl doing the 6credit version of the course) that was about the South Sydney Rabbitohs rugby club and how the working class was really what founded it. The end of it focuses on the progression of it being owned by Russell Crowe and some other dude.
Chris, Ashely and I went to the roundhouse for our second hour break. Most of it was spent uploading pictures to facebook (for them). The final tut was simply about 20 min of lets talk about the olympics, 10-15 min of a presentation and 10-20 min of what essay topics did u guys come up with, are they good, and what sources can I give you to use. I love this class.
We hopped on the bus to Coogee and went directly to Steak Night where I paid for my steak, chips, salad and drink with change. :D
We came back and I pretty much just watched olympics with the guys for the rest of the night. Some of these events are just crazy...
No comments:
Post a Comment