Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pre-Trip and where I'm living

So I'm basically a week out and figured I'd do a little pre-trip excitement blogging. Monday I got the address of my apartment that I will be living in and then google mapped it. Below are some of the satellite images that made me really excited.

So this is where I'll be staying (the apartment building on the corner with the little red A above it). Seems nice, granted I'm only seeing the roof. So now zoom out a little from that roof to find the really really really fun part. That's right...I'm a block away from a beach entrance. Me...right next to beach....WOOT!







To give you a better view of the area and where I am in relation to the campus (a bus ride away) Here are two more pictures with cool views.












Other than that, Mom and I have been running around town trying to get things in order. There's a lot to do and only a week to do it. Totally worth it.

No comments: