This week was pretty average. Classes, scruffy's, steak night, last minute assignment work, etc.
However, this week there were a couple of noticeable differences. On Monday I signed up for the GRE! joy... I'm taking it on the 15th. I figured I could just take it sooner just because I know I won't study any more than if i took it a week later.
So on my to do list I have about 8000 words to type. Two weekly 1000 word assignements (as per usual) to comment on readings. One 2000 word take home test due on Monday for God, Life class. One 2000 word essay due Monday for my Media class on an examination of how I and others use media in everyday life and what trends I saw in logs I collected (thank you Mike and Cullen). And lastly I have a 2000 word essay due next Friday that tries to explain how the working class influenced the sporting culture of Australia for my Sport Law class. Oh the joy!!
Naturally, most of these won't get done until the weekend, but I'm trying to knock out some of the research and groundwork for them now.
This is the reason I got tired of writing blogs because typing after a while gets incredibly old, even when it is for fun!

A little picture of me and the girls at scruffy's. Sorry, janessa kinda got cut out. Arm length pictures are often inaccurate.
However, this week there were a couple of noticeable differences. On Monday I signed up for the GRE! joy... I'm taking it on the 15th. I figured I could just take it sooner just because I know I won't study any more than if i took it a week later.
So on my to do list I have about 8000 words to type. Two weekly 1000 word assignements (as per usual) to comment on readings. One 2000 word take home test due on Monday for God, Life class. One 2000 word essay due Monday for my Media class on an examination of how I and others use media in everyday life and what trends I saw in logs I collected (thank you Mike and Cullen). And lastly I have a 2000 word essay due next Friday that tries to explain how the working class influenced the sporting culture of Australia for my Sport Law class. Oh the joy!!
Naturally, most of these won't get done until the weekend, but I'm trying to knock out some of the research and groundwork for them now.
This is the reason I got tired of writing blogs because typing after a while gets incredibly old, even when it is for fun!

A little picture of me and the girls at scruffy's. Sorry, janessa kinda got cut out. Arm length pictures are often inaccurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment