Another beautiful day. Morning was a little lounging and a little cleaning. We vacuumed the floors (these floors were just covered with dirt so your feet are basically dust busters every day) so now you can walk without dirt accumulating on your feet!! how exciting! (it's the small things)
Only other plan ppl had for the day was to go see the Dark Night on IMAX. I had already seen it, but basically all the people I knew were going. By the powers of peer pressure and realizing that staying here just meant doing nothing, I went for round 2. This time I came armed with coupons! so it was much cheaper this time. We got some food at this turkish place before we left that was basically like a stromboli, but turkish...pretty good. The movie itself was amazing again (so much fun in the IMAX). Some of them thought it was too much, but I think they just couldn't handle its awesomeness.
We came back and everyone did that "what are you doing? you going out? I dunno, I might I might not" routine. I also did it, but then realize I couldn't go out with anyone because I had done laundry today and all of my jeans were wet. Here, as I may have said before, you can't go to bars/clubs without long pants and decent shoes (aka no sandals). So I resigned to staying in more by necessity. James and I eventually put on Eragon. He had just finished the book and curious to see how the movie was, even though I told him it was bad. I hadn't seen it in a while and forgot the magnitude of it's suckiness. Yeah, baaaaad as some of you know. Oh well...
Only other plan ppl had for the day was to go see the Dark Night on IMAX. I had already seen it, but basically all the people I knew were going. By the powers of peer pressure and realizing that staying here just meant doing nothing, I went for round 2. This time I came armed with coupons! so it was much cheaper this time. We got some food at this turkish place before we left that was basically like a stromboli, but turkish...pretty good. The movie itself was amazing again (so much fun in the IMAX). Some of them thought it was too much, but I think they just couldn't handle its awesomeness.
We came back and everyone did that "what are you doing? you going out? I dunno, I might I might not" routine. I also did it, but then realize I couldn't go out with anyone because I had done laundry today and all of my jeans were wet. Here, as I may have said before, you can't go to bars/clubs without long pants and decent shoes (aka no sandals). So I resigned to staying in more by necessity. James and I eventually put on Eragon. He had just finished the book and curious to see how the movie was, even though I told him it was bad. I hadn't seen it in a while and forgot the magnitude of it's suckiness. Yeah, baaaaad as some of you know. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment